WOW! This is the once in a lifetime home you have been waiting for! Complete with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, this home has so much room for the entire family. Drive down the 2,000 ft driveway to your very own serene 16+ acre oasis. Walk in and fall in love with the stunning cathedral ceilings, beautiful woodwork, abundance of natural light and custom spiral staircase. Additional features of this home include a fully functioning sprinkler system, cozy electric fireplace, pond surrounded by sycamore trees, Anderson Windows and storage galore. The home is heated & cooled by an extremally efficient geothermal open loop system. Do not forget about the stunning views off the wrap around deck leading to a deck bridge to the studio above the garage. Call today for a personal showing on this stunning home!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,777 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- . Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full
- Screens, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- 1. Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Central Vacuum, Guest Quarters, Water Softener/Owned, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Unpaved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Recreational, Tillable, Wooded.
FHA, VA Loan, Rural Development, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price