READY IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS! New construction, 4 bed/2.5 bath home in Pennridge Trail located in the Portage Public School District. Nearby parks and lakes afford sports enthusiasts and nature buffs a great opportunity to be active throughout the year. Over 1800 sq. ft. of living space on 2 levels blends function with style. The main floor features a large great room, spacious kitchen with dining nook, convenient main floor laundry room, stylish powder bath and a mudroom. Kitchen will feature white cabinets, a breakfast bar with pendant lighting, granite counters, tile backsplash and complete SS appliances package. Upper level boasts a primary suite complete with WIC and private bath, 3 spacious bedrooms and another full bath. In addition to a full 10-year Structural Warranty, buyers of this home will also reap a projected $86/month in energy savings vs. purchasing another new or used non-Energy Smart home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,830 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Screens, Low Emissivity Windows, Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway, Paved.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price