Don't miss this beautiful 5 bedroom 3.5 bath Belding home! Located in an idyllic, private setting on three city lots, this well-maintained home is tastefully decorated and has that special charm that makes a house truly feel like a home. On the main floor, you'll find a spacious kitchen with walk-out access to the backyard patio, a formal dining room, library/office area, and an absolutely dreamy screened-in porch overlooking the fenced-in backyard. Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms that include the master with a great en suite. Adding to the value of the home is an extra wide and deep 4 car garage as well as many updates including a rebuilt boiler, new sump pump, new fence and garden area, new roof in 2020, underground dog fence, 8 zone sprinkler system, new downstairs carpet, and more.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,206 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- 2. Family,Gas Log,Living,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Stone Floor,Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 4,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Underground Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Back,Patio,Play Equipment,Porch(es),Scrn Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price