This home has great curb appeal sitting at the end of a cul-de-sac conveniently located within walking distance to Adrian College. The home has many charming features including, pegged wood floors in the living room, formal dining room and 1st floor master suite, updated kitchen w/ island & bay window seating, walk in pantry & walk in utility closet. The main home has 3 large bedrooms, 2 of which are master suites, 3.5 baths, spacious living room with fireplace and coffered ceiling, large formal dining room, family room, main floor laundry, and a wrap around porch.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
3,455 sq. ft
Cable,High-Speed Internet,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Center Island,Eating Area,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Family,Living,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Guest Quarters,Window Treatments,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Back,Patio,Porch(es). Cul-De-Sac,Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price