Looking for a beautiful 1940s Colonial in the heart of Kalamazoo...Look no further! This charming home features the original oak floors and an updated kitchen. Cuddle up with your favorite book to the living rooms gas log fireplace on those cold winter nights. Main level also features a half bath, dining room, and a covered porch off the living room. Upstairs find the 3 bedrooms and a full bath with heated floors. The basement features another half bath and a bar/entertainment area. Enjoy the summer nights in the large private yard with several mature trees. Minutes from Kalamazoo Country Club. Kalamazoo Promise Eligible. Call today for your private showing.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,735 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Window Treatments
- 1. Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Paved.
- Lot Dimensions
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, MSHDA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price