Very nice 4 bed 2 bath home in desirable Alger Heights neighborhood. This solid, well-kept home features brick construction, hardwood floors, 2 full baths, central A/C, fenced back yard, updated kitchen and baths, and finished basement with craft room and wood fireplace. The 2 stall garage has both an attic and basement! Home is within walking distance of library, Alger Heights restaurants, grocery, hardware, and other businesses, and Alger Middle School. Home was updated in 2015, with new furnace, windows, water heater and all appliances. You will love this home for years to come, don't miss this opportunity.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,278 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone, Sewer, Water
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Replacement, Insulated Windows
- 1. Wood Burning, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete, Driveway, Paved.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, MSHDA, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price