Discover the captivating allure of this historical masterpiece, a home that tells a story of a bygone era. Built in 1860, this enchanting residence offers a glimpse into the past while providing the modern comforts you deisire. A 4,700 square foot historical home that effortlessly blends classic charm with modern convenience. With renovated kitchen, bathroom, electrical & updated furnace. The exquisite original woodwork throughout the home is a testament to the craftsmanship from intricate moldings to finely crafted banisters, rich hardwood floors, front door with stained glass,- every detail showcases the artistry of the past. This property also offers efficient 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartmenta perfect income-generating opportunity or an ideal space for guests or extended family.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,849 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
Detailed Room Information
- Accessible Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Accessible Full Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Replacement, Insulated Windows, Bay/Bow
- 2. Wood Burning, Primary Bedroom, Den/Study.
- Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door, 36' or Hallway, 42 in or Hallway, Accessible Bath Sink, Accessible Kitchen, Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom, Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath, Covered Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Guest Quarters, Hot Tub Spa, Laminate Floor, Wood Floor, Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Driveway.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Recreational, Wooded, Corner Lot.
30 21 004 100 038 04 6 3
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price