Nestled on a rolling hilltop overlooking Murray Lake, you won't want to miss this stunning Lowell estate! A one-of-a-kind luxury home, built in 1999, every inch of this 4204 square foot home was purposefully crafted, thoughtfully designed, and meticulously cared for.Once inside, you'll notice how each detail and layout decision was intended to optimize your view and enjoyment of the property's unique, panoramic view of Murray Lake. In the main living space, the only thing between you and the extraordinary view via floor-to-ceiling windows is the show-stopping crystal chandelier hanging from 14 ft cathedral ceilings. The heartbeat of the home is the two-sided natural gas stone fireplace that can be enjoyed from both the living room and the kitchen. A truly striking centerpiece, the
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3,974 sq. ft
Cable,High-Speed Internet,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Center Island,Eating Area,Garden Window,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Walk Out
- 3. Gas Log,Kitchen,Living,Primary Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Cleaner,Central Vacuum,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Hot Tub Spa,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 4,Attached,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio,Porch(es). Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price