Historical home built in 1869 sits proudly in the Village center of Concord near Mill Pond. This home features 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and over 2400 square feet of living space! The main floor includes a large eat in kitchen, formal dining room (15x11), large living room (23x14), main floor master (15x13) an office/craft room off the kitchen. Additional features include main floor laundry, heated 3 seasons room (20x18), brand new carpet on the main level, and a lifetime warranty on the metal roof! There is a 2 car attached and a 2 car detached garage plus a partially fenced in backyard. The Falling Water Trail is just minutes away. The Falling Waters Trail is a 10.5 mile linear non-motorized County Park based on the old Michigan Central railroad bed. Call Molly for a tour 269-317-4587!
Single Family, Traditional
2,438 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Michigan Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Garage Door Opener,Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,4,Attached,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 82 x 231
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Fenced Back,Porch(es). Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, MSHDA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS