Amazing hidden and private sprawling multi family retreat! The beautifully maintained retreat sits on over 6 acres with 444' of pristine and well sought after Little Manistee River frontage. Manicured lawn and low bank makes use of the river easy and clean. The main house has over 3600 square feet with main floor master and master bath, spacious eat in kitchen and prep kitchen, family room with pellet style wood stove, dinning room with propane gas stove warming up the spacious sunroom with soaring ceilings through out. All this overlooking the tranquil river side. Up the hand crafted maple and walnut spiral stairs you'll find another 3 bedrooms, landing/play area and 3rd full bath. Beautiful balcony overlooks the great room below.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,000 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Desk Built-In,Eating Area,Garden Window,Pantry
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- 2. Family,Gas Log,Living,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Gas/Wood Stove,Generator,Guest Quarters,Laminate Floor,LP Tank Rented,Satellite System,Water Softener/Owned,Whirlpool Tub,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 4,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Little Manistee Riv
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck(s),Patio,Porch(es). Level,Recreational,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price