This 2-3 bed/2 bath home is located in the city but the extra lot and mature trees gives it a country feel. A large deck overlooks a spacious backyard, 2 outbuildings, and RV parking. The kitchen features ample storage and a nice pantry while the basement offers many options. This hidden gem is within walking distance of downtown.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,708 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
784 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone, Sewer, Water
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 784 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Replacement, Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener, Water Softener/Owned, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Rural Development, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price