Located just blocks from both private and public beach access, this charming home on a double lot in New Buffalo Township was originally designed and built for the Redamak family of Redamak's fame. No expense was spared when building this home with regal white columns, crown molding, built-ins, and beautiful wood floors through the main living area. The main floor features a huge primary suite with vaulted ceilings and a large bathroom and walk-in closet. The heated 2.5 car garage provides plenty of room for vehicles, storage, and golf cart. Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms with two sharing a jack-and-jill bath. The third bedroom (currently bunk room) is the perfect spot for weekend guests or home office. The full basement features a rec room and another bedroom with a bath. Outside, the double lot and large back deck provide plenty of room for outdoor activities or a future pool. with trees lining all sides of the lot, you'll almost forget you're so close to all that New Buffalo has to offer!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,723 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
925 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 925 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Built-In Gas Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Gas/Wood Stove, Whirlpool Tub, Wood Floor, Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price