In the middle of a lovely neighborhood just steps from Millhouse bayou, you'll find this warm and welcoming home that just may be the one you've been searching for. At the entrance of this spacious home, you'll find the greatest treasure: the wrap around porch-- a haven for contemplation, connection, and cherished company. It's a place where the world slows down, where digital distractions fade, and genuine interactions thrive. Inside you'll find a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath traditional style home. The inviting family room with cozy fireplace transitions into a tranquil 8x15' screened 3 seasons porch overlooking a picturesque wooded back yard. A newly finished basement features a kitchenette and 4th bedroom.Easy access to 231, an abundance of storage-and SO much more! See it today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,261 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
987 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 987 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full
- Storms, Screens, Insulated Windows, Bay/Bow
- 1. Gas Log, Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Wood Floor, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Paved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Wooded, Garden.
Cash, FHA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price