This well maintained, custom built ranch, is a rare find. Nestled in a quiet downtown neighborhood, on a corner lot, close to all Zeeland amenities. The open concept offers a living/dining area, large kitchen with center island, lots of counter space, walk-in pantry and solid oak cabinets. In addition on the main level is a Master Suite, 2nd bedroom, main floor laundry/full bath. The secluded deck, off dining area has a sunsetter awning for shade. Lower level has 3rd bedroom with egress window and half bath. Also, on lower level is a finished rec area and work room with storage galore. The 1000 sq.ft. 4 stall, tandem garage is a hobbyist's dream. Stairway to 2nd story leads to available room to finish as 4th bedroom, art studio or a business/office.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,134 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Desk Built-In,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 4,Attached,Tandem.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Patio,Porch(es). Corner,Level,Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, MSHDA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price