NEW PRICE!! Come take a look at the OPEN HOUSE 1-3pm Sunday Dec 3rd. Set on a generous .71 acre lot in a quiet suburban setting you'll find this spacious 4BR 3.5 bath home. With 4 levels giving you a total of 2690 sqft including the basement laundry & storage! There are 2 living spaces - the main floor has a large living room and the walkout lower level has the family room with fireplace. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, breakfast nook & is adjacent to the dining room. Sliders lead to the fenced yard. Cost effective heat pump keep your heating & cooling costs down! Other benefits include all appliances, low township taxes, newer water heater, newer water softener. IF you are viewing this on Zillow or Realtor.com PLEASE look for the listing office at the bottom of the page
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,162 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,501 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access, Other, Partial
- 1. Wood Burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Paved.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 135 X 246
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price