Hard to find 10 acres in West Olive with over 2400 above-grade sq ft with a 24x40 heated pole barn and two ponds. This Jim Nyhof custom built home has it all! 3 beds on the main floor (with an additional non-conforming room in the lower level), 2 full baths and a laundry room on the main floor with a 3rd full bath on the lower level. Three living spaces. Home has an updated kitchen, updated flooring throughout and newly painted. A large addition was put on in 2017 that includes a primary bedroom suite, additional heated garage stall and large sunroom. Current owner made some significant additional updates with new windows, new furnace in the pole barn, new concrete driveway and added a separate gravel drive to the pole barn. There is a concrete pad behind the pole barn that could be used for RV or boat storage. Approximately 2 acres are fully fenced in with electric fence on top and bottom. You really need to see it to appreciate the beauty and tranquility of the home and surrounding property.
Residential - Single Family, Tudor, 1 Story
3,392 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Walk Out
- Replacement, Window Treatments
- 1. Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Gas/Wood Stove, Whirlpool Tub, Wood Floor, Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Driveway, Gravel.
- Wood, Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Recreational, Wooded, Garden.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price