Welcome Home to this updated 4 bed / 2 bath home! Enjoy peace and quiet without neighbors on either side and a deep yard full of wildlife to watch in back. A kitchen addition with upgraded appliances and a large living room addition add ample space on the main floor, while the HUGE full basement with egress allows for more living space on the lower level! 2nd fridge on the basement level stays too! Two more non-conforming rooms make nice spaces for storage or an office. Outdoor storage in a two level shed for tools or mowers and a fenced-in, raised garden makes growing your own garden simple! Hawk Island Park is just 1/4 mile down the road! Easy access to US-127 and tons of shopping in the area. Move in ready! Don't miss this one of a kind gem, schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,073 sq. ft
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space, Full
- Screens, Replacement, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Humidifier, Wood Floor, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Gravel, Unpaved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Adj to Public Land, Recreational, Garden.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, MSHDA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price