Deeded Lake Michigan access and simply beautiful views! Nestled in the dunes and tree tops is this remarkable home waiting for new owners. This 3000 sq ft home has been meticulously cared for and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a large room in the lower level (16x16 that used to be a salon and could be used as a den, an office, or anything you may need to use it for). The main floor has hardwood floors and lots of beautiful wood trim throughout. Massive windows in the Living area brings all four seasons to life. The kitchen has granite countertops, stainless appliances, a large center island and a eating area. This kitchen is where the gatherings begin. Adjacent to the kitchen is a fabulous 3 Season room that looks out over ponds and nature.
Single Family, Contemporary
3,003 sq. ft
Grand Haven City
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Desk Built-In,Eating Area,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Daylight,Full Basement,Walk Out
- 2. Family,Gas Log,Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Laundry Chute,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Underground Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 140 x 176
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Porch(es). Rolling Hills,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS