PRIVACY AND NATURE ABOUND IN THIS PICTURESQUE SETTING OF 10 ACRES. THE HOME SITS UP ON A RISE AFFORDING SCENIC VIEWS THOUGHOUT AND IS SURE TO CALM THE NERVES AFTER A HARD DAY. The main floor features an open kitchen to the dining area and family room with vaulted ceiling, a master suite, and an additional bedroom, a huge laundry area, plus an office. The lower level features a 2 bedroom, full bath apartment with living room, kitchen and a private entrance making it ideal for an in-law suite or for guests. In addition, there is a semi-finished large area that would make a great entertainment room! TALK ABOUT LOCATION!! Only 15 minutes to Lake Michigan, resort towns and the South Shore station,1.5 hours from Chicago and only 30 minutes to Notre Dame!
Single Family, Traditional
5 Full/1 Half
4,580 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Garden Window,Mud Room Access,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Daylight,Full Basement,Walk Out
- 1. Family,Wood.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,42 in or + Hallway,Accessible Bath Sink,Accessible Electric Controls,Accessible Kitchen Sink,Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom,Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath,Chair Lift,Covered Entrance,Grab Bar Mn Flr Bath,Lever Door Handles,L.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Gas/Wood Stove,Generator,Guest Quarters,Stone Floor,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 3,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Deck(s),Porch(es). Recreational,Rolling Hills,Wetland Area,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price