An amazing beauty sitting at the top of its very own hill. This lovely 3 bedroom executive style home is surrounded by nature and beautiful landscaping. Nice open floor plan with main floor laundry. Eat in kitchen with an abundance of cabinets and counter space for easy entertainment. Elegant dining room that invites you to enjoy your meal. Fantastic 20x16 screened in room for entertaining or to enjoy the sights around you. Family and recreation rooms on lower level letting the gang all gather. There is a whole house radon system. Great family fun is just waiting for you.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,674 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Cable Available, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,742 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 932 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dishwasher, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Paved.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
30 06 325 001 037
Cash, FHA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price