Country living - yet easy access for shopping, schools and commuting! You will appreciate the spaces in this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home with over 1900 finished square feet! The open living room/dining area/kitchen offers a great space for cooking, relaxing and entertaining - the deck off the dining room overlooks the backyard and open fields beyond! New roof, carpet and water softener in 2022! The lower level walkout features a nice size family room, 3rd bedroom, full bath/laundry and a finished storage/hobby area. The oversized garage offers plenty of storage space. Wired for a whole house generator. Seller is licensed Realtor in the State of Michigan. RSVD.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- In Bathroom, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access, Daylight, Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Unpaved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price