Located in desirable Shawmut Hills NW neighborhood., this charming 4 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home features newer eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, large main floor laundry with backyard access. Formal Dining adjoins living room with gas log field stone fireplace. Double sliders walk out to deck and private fenced backyard. Office/ Den located off foyer with barn door closure. Open Staircase leads to upper level with hardwood flooring throughout. Primary bedroom ensuite with double sinks, walk-in closet and handy laundry chute. 3 large additional bedrooms and full bath with dual sinks. Finished basement includes large family room with ledge stone gas log fireplace, custom wet bar perfect for entertaining! Full Bath and plenty of storage. Note: Listing Agent Related to Seller.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,326 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Replacement, Low Emissivity Windows, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- 2. Gas Log, Living, Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Laundry Chute, Wet Bar, Wood Floor, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price