McKinzie Creek with over 500 feet of water frontage winds through the backyard of this beautiful 1.5 acre private retreat. Loaded with trout, it's a fisherman's dream! Soak up the sounds of the waterfall and views of this park-like setting from your spacious 4 seasons room. Remodeled 3 bedroom, 3 bath brick ranch with updated kitchen, baths and flooring won't disappoint. Finished lower level walkout opens to patio and stairs to this backyard oasis. Pole barn plus 2 additional outbuildings offer plenty of storage. Excellent location minutes from Amtrak, South Bend and less than 2 hours to Chicago. Great as a 2nd home or full time residence. Plan your escape today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3,200 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
- Full Basement,Walk Out
- 2. Gas Log,Living,Rec Room,Wood.
- Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door,Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath,Covered Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Laminate Floor,Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- McKinzie Creek
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio,Porch(es). Ravine,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price