Beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home located five minutes from local schools, restaurants and shopping. This sharp two story boasts an open concept with a large great room with new flooring throughout. The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and soft close cabinets. The home has a large primary with full bathroom. As well as two sets of washer's and dryer's. The basement is setup for a potential additional bedroom. The yard was regraded with new topsoil giving the lawn a great start in the spring.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,282 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- In Basement, See Remarks, Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,552 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 730 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full
- Insulated Windows
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 118 X 95
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flag Lot.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price