This house was built in 2010 with all the extras! Almost 7000 square feet of living space. Amish cabinets, heated floors, Trex decking, wood burning fireplace in the 3 season room, massive home office and a large laundry room. The Master and another en suite are on the main floor. There are 4, possibly 5 more bedrooms on the bottom floor, plus another living area and a large recreation area that could be a home theater. The house sits at the top of a hill surrounded by woods, with seasonal views of Portage Lake. The summer breezes coming through your screened in room are the best! You must see this home in person!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
4 Full/1 Half
6,836 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Built in Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Daylight,Walk Out
- 2. Gas Log,Living,Other,Wood.
- Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,42 in or + Hallway,Accessible M Flr Half Bath,Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom,Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath,Covered Entrance,Lever Door Handles,Rocker Light Switches.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Laminate Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Deck(s),Fenced Back,Patio,Scrn Porch. Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price