Do you want private lake living with beautiful sunsets? This house offers many updates including a new furnace and central air, fresh paint, new LVP floors, and many more. This is a custom home built in 2003. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2,468 sq ft of living space. Open floor plan for the kitchen, dining and living room area. 2 gas fireplaces, radiant floor heat in the full baths and a whirlpool tub in the master bath. Plenty of room for your toys with the 3 bay insulated, heated attached garage and never worry about power outages with the whole home generator. There is a beach and bike path nearby for recreation and only a few minutes from shopping. This is a must see. Grab your coffee and enjoy the view of the lake from your deck.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,468 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Walk Out
- 1. Family,Gas Log,Living.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,Accessible Electric Controls,Accessible M Flr Half Bath,Ramped Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Cleaner,All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Gas/Wood Stove,Generator,Water Softener/Owned,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 3,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio. Adj. to Public Land,Recreational,Rolling Hills.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS