This completely updated open concept day-light ranch home is the perfect mix between wooded seclusion and city life! As you walk up to the front door, you will notice a new stone front patio leading to a side deck overlooking a well landscaped 3/4 acre yard. Once inside, the herringbone slate tile leads you to a large open living room with new oak hardwood floors and cathedral ceilings. The kitchen has a large island with a butcher block top and patio doors leading to another deck in the backyard. You will find two generously sized bedrooms on the main floor, one with a walk-in closet and access to a full bathroom and a functional mudroom leading into the two-car garage. Downstairs offers an owners suite with a full bath, a living room with a fireplace and high-end surround sound system
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,170 sq. ft
City of Grand Rapids
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Desk Built-In,Eating Area,Garden Window,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Built in Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Den/Study,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Gazebo,Patio,Porch(es). Adj. to Public Land,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, MSHDA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS