Conveniently located mere minutes to shopping, parks, Rivertown mall, highways and more! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with attached 1 stall garage is sure to please and is turnkey, awaiting a new owner! Tastefully decorated with neutral paint colors. The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and is open to the living room, which is great for entertaining guests. There is a bedroom and bathroom on each level and a slider from the living room to a nice deck. The large family room downstairs would make a great movie room! The lower-level bedroom has a slider to a patio. Enjoy the play area with a gazebo, and basketball and shuffleboard courts in the warmer months. Leave the headache of yard and exterior work to someone else and enjoy life simply! Appliances are included. Don't delay; call today!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Condo
1,338 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Cable Available, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 670 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 668 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access, Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price