This top quality, all sports, year-round lakefront home is updated throughout and offers many upgraded features and amenities. You are welcomed by the open concept main floor plan with cultured stone gas log fireplace, bedroom, full bath, and fabulous waterfront views. The well designed kitchen offers shaker cabinetry, granite countertops, new S/S appliance package and flows nicely to the adjacent walk in pantry & laundry room. You'll love the 14x14 3-season room which is a perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee. 2 spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings up (plus bonus 9 x 10 loft), and full bath. The finished lower-level walkout includes a family room, oversized wet bar w/ granite countertops, full bath and ample storage. The exterior offers a spacious stamped concrete patio, 10 x 22 composite deck, 32 ft dock, underground sprinkling system and beautiful landscaping. This hard to find package includes the lot across the street which offers ample storage & use with the 32 x 44 pole building.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,651 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
648 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 648 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk Out, Full
- Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- 1. Gas Log, Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Humidifier, Wet Bar, Wood Floor, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Paved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Cedar Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
80-16-060-015-20 & 80-16-028-009-60
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price