Spectacular 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home in popular Ridgemoor Estates. Beautiful new composite deck overlooking fully-fenced rear yard, updated kitchen with custom, cabinetry updated baths, new triple pane insulated windows, new roof in 2018, and so many other improvements. Partially finished basement, formal dining room as well as a large eating area overlooking a family room with newer gas log fireplace. All 5 bedrooms are on second level and primary features it's own full bath and double closets. Great house in a great neighborhood hurry before it's too late. All offers due May 30, 2023 by 5pm.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Replacement, Insulated Windows
- 1. Gas Log, Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Humidifier, Laminate Floor, Wood Floor, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway, Paved.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 85 * 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalk, Corner Lot, Garden.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price