Historic St Joseph City home with many updates! Enjoy modern convenience mixed with traditional charm! This centrally located home is full of character and features original wood trim and doors, hardwood floors, and vaulted ceilings. Master bedroom with huge ensuite bathroom. 2 additional bedrooms upstairs, one used as walk in closet. Eat in kitchen with skylights and center island. First floor features a formal dining room, office/den, family room, bedroom, kitchen and remodeled full bathroom. Sliding door leads to a relaxing back deck and large fenced yard with garden, storage shed and fire pit. 2-car garage has plenty of space for extra storage. Newer gas, forced air with heat pump option and central A/C. Updated electrical, plumbing, paint, replacement windows throughout.
Single Family, Farmhouse
2,023 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Michigan Basement,Partial Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 1
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Porch(es). Level,Sidewalk.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price