This one-of-a-kind home is a North Muskegon landmark. Approx. 3,000 square feet on a single level, this pavilion-style structure sits on one acre, just 3/4 of a mile from Muskegon State Park (Snug Harbor). Enjoy Muskegon Lake views from the expansive windows in front of the home, and from adjoining 29x20 light-filled great room with 10-ft ceilings. Kitchen-dining area opens up to 20x19 family room. Use the 11x8 corner sitting room off the kitchen as a breakfast room, office nook, or a butler's pantry. Two oversized mudrooms in addition to front and back entries. Home is an entertainer's dream, with kitchen and dining area overlooking perennial gardens with deck, water features, and gazebo. Reeths-Puffer schools, Laketon Twp taxes. Keep your boat across the street at North Shore Marina.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,752 sq. ft
Cable,High-Speed Internet,Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Center Island,Eating Area,Mud Room Access,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Built-In Gas Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Family,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Laminate Floor,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Underground Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Gazebo,Porch(es). Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price