Beautiful white custom built country home with an elegant welcoming wrap around porch and white picket fence. Highly sought after heated three car garage, 1st floor master suite and laundry. Cozy yet spacious living and dining rooms; custom Amish built kitchen cabinets; 4 large bdrms and 2 full bths plus bonus room on 2nd floor; 2 of the bdrms include a cozy loft/nook hidden in the large closets with ladder access; finished basement with additional bdrm plus office & plenty of storage. 5 professionally landscaped Acres and 2 custom built Barns; currently approved for up to 4 horses. The homes energy efficiency allows the ease of selecting between propane and a wood burning central boiler, as well as energy efficient windows and lighting.
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
4,290 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Mud Room Access,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Full Basement
- 1. Formal Dining,Gas Log,Kitchen,Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Cleaner,All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Central Vacuum,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Hot Tub Spa,Humidifier,LP Tank Rented,Water Softener/Owned,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 3,Attached.
- Underground Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Porch(es). Level,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS