Down a mature tree lined drive find the quiet oasis of your new home conveniently located near Thornapple and Ada Elementary Christian schools. Enjoy easy access to both Cascade's and Ada's many shopping choices and restaurant experiences. This 5-bedroom, 2-full bath and 2-half bath home has so much to offer. The open floor plan provides a bright and cheery kitchen that flows into casual dining inside or al fresco, and opens to an expansive family room with a central fireplace and sliders to the gorgeous backyard. For more formal entertaining, move the party into the beautifully sunlit dining room and living room. On game days bring the fun to your lower level family room with it's built-in hardwood entertainment wall. The generously sized primary suite features a large closet and private bath with newly remodeled dual vanity. Come see all the updates throughout this charming and comfortable home. Don't miss this opportunity! Transferable warranties for roof (2012) and gutters. Insulated 2 stall garage.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
- Built-In Gas Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storms, Screens, Garden Window(s), Window Treatments
- 1. Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Water Softener/Owned, Wood Floor, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Asphalt, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential R-1
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price