NEW LISTING! Vintage circa 1930 farmhouse is a treat to view from the covered front porch to the craftmanship of the original woodwork including columns & built in hutch! Set on 2 acres w/several outbuildings including a chicken coop. Country living for those seeking to enjoy a quiet setting. You'll enjoy the large back deck off the family room w/cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace for the cozy winter nights settled in at home. Kitchen features a few vintage original cabinets, center island, snack bar, desk. Large laundry could be a home office. ALL appliances are staying; stove, frig, dw, mw, freezer, water softener, W/D plus a one year home warranty. Garage is heated with a workshop. CV, FHA, VA, RD offers. Subject to twp approval of split.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,860 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Window Unit(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space, Michigan Basement
- Replacement, Window Treatments
- 1. Gas Log, Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Laminate Floor, LP Tank Rented, Water Softener/Owned, Wood Floor, Kitchen Island, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Rural Development, MSHDA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price