Beauty & charm of farm country abounds here on the outskirts of quaint Burnips. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath traditional style home is a wonderful retreat after a long day's work! Very functional layout with a charming, unique design. Main level primary w/ensuite & dual closets. 3 bedrooms up with a bathroom. The kitchen has been tastefully updated & is open to the dining area & living room. Also on the main level is a full bath & mud/laundry room with sliders to a deck. Lower level includes a rec/play area, work out zone, & bonus room/non-conforming 5th bedroom. Enter the 2-stall attached garage through a breezeway. Many recent updates make this home move-in ready! A 24x30 pole barn is included on this nearly one acre of land! High speed internet and natural gas! Don't delay, call today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,704 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Laundry Room, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,744 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Asphalt, Driveway, Concrete.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price