What a well maintained and loved home in the Nelson District close to all that downtown Muskegon has to offer! Over 1,000 sq ft of living space, with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and laundry all on the main floor. Also includes central air and a full basement with high efficiency furnace and plenty of storage area. Home sits on a large lot with a fully fenced in back yard lined with beautiful lilacs and dogwoods! Great rental potential and turnkey. Food, shopping, and entertainment are just blocks away!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,008 sq. ft
Natural Gas Available, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storm Window(s), Garden Window(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price