The best view of Grand Rapids is now available! This condo is decorated with a classic elegance with attention to custom detail throughout. Features include wood flooring, double door entrance, a covered patio and an open patio, floor to ceiling windows and a view of the city that can not be matched. Plus dual sinks, ice maker, beverage cooler, steam shower, and huge closet. It is the perfect place to entertain, especially on the 4th of July with fire works at eye level! There is also a large storage room and two parking spots in a private parking area of the covered parking garage. River House condos also offers an onsite workout facility, indoor pool and hot tub, and a club house room that can be reserved for private events. This is the home that everyone dreams of. Don't miss out!!!
Residential - Condo, Traditional, Condo
2 Full/1 Half
2,995 sq. ft
City of Grand Rapids
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Pantry
- Built in Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. 42 in or + Hallway,Accessible M Flr Half Bath,Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom,Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath,Covered Entrance,Low Threshold Shower,No Step Entrance,Rocker Light Switches.
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price