This lovely 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath ranch home is perfectly located outside of the village of Coloma, and near everything that makes Southwest Michigan a great place to live; Lake Michigan beaches, wineries, orchards, inland lakes & rivers, and endless recreational opportunities. This home boasts three large bedrooms, including a master suite with its own 1/2 bath. The kitchen, dining room, and living room are all open to each other, and provide a wonderful space for entertaining. The home also offers a cozy family room with a wood stove, and a spacious sunroom overlooking the backyard. The home sits on a beautiful mature lot; perfect for gardening, entertaining, and other outdoor activities. This is a nicely appointed home in a great location, with good space, and all on one level.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,903 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Garden Window(s)
- 1. Wood Burning, Other, Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener, Gas/Wood Stove, Water Softener/Owned, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Wooded, Garden.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Rural Development, MSHDA, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price