This 1.5 story bungalow might be the best buy in Grandville! Walk or bike your way through the charming shopping district of Grandville or right around the corner to the bakery, coffee shops, ice cream, restaurants or local brewery. You're a quick hop from Johnson Park, Costco, Rivertown Mall, the highway and downtown GR. And you'll have free time because the heavy lifting is done with a newer roof, mud room, patio, bathroom, appliances, carpet and refinished wood floors! And that newer 2+ stall garage has an 8 ft clearance with room for workbenches, bikes and hobbies. Outside? How about corner lot privacy, a fenced in yard, a raised garden bed, firepit and front porch swing! Hurry, this could be your next!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow
1,050 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Mud Room Access
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Michigan Basement,Slab
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Window Treatments,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Back,Patio,Porch(es). Corner Lot,Level,Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price