This gorgeous custom built home is on the market for the first time ever! Nestled off the road in mature trees, this four bedroom beauty sits on 40 acres of woods with beautifully landscaped areas surrounding the house that you can view from every room! The architectural designer thought of everything with the perfect family layout for everyone's needs. Family room offering vaulted ceilings with ceiling to floor windows, divided by a beautiful wall of field stone for the wood fireplace. Dream kitchen with all the right touches - granite counter tops, backsplash, gleaming hardwood floors, island, eat-in area with stools. So much to say about the master wing, you just have to see it & you will fall in love. Full finished walk-out basement. Too much else to say, make an appointment today!
Single Family, Traditional
4,112 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Garden Window,Mud Room Access,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Built in Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Propane, Wood. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Full Basement,Walk Out
- 1. Family,Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Generator,LP Tank Owned,Water Softener/Owned,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 165x300 543x2648
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio. Recreational,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price