Go RAMS!!! Rockford living at its FINEST! This beautiful FARM HOUSE offers that Joanna Gaines decor and still holds true to the farm house character! Sitting on 1.65 acres but yet you can walk downtown, bike to White Pine Trail, 5 minutes off 131 for easy access NB or SB!! Meijer right down the road and don't forget JODY's Restaurant!! Built in 1860 this is a piece of Rockford not just an address! Don't let that age fool you, this home has been LOVED through all the years!The main floor offers a modern kitchen with historical taste! Virtual Learning or Remote work? Check out the ship lapped office, complete with built-in shelves and two desks! This home boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, one of which is on main floor.
Single Family, Farmhouse
2,034 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Michigan Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Water Softener/Rented,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Porch(es). Level,Rolling Hills,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS