This quaint 96 yr old house,in the city of Jonesville within walking distance to downtown. Two story 3 bedrooms with 1.5 bath. There is a shower stall in outbuilding for the downstairs bath that has NOT been put in yet, You could to it. It has a good size living room. Which has not changed structurally in 25 year with this owner. Yes living room is crawl and it quirks. Has a huge eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Large Family Room with a fireplace.All of this is sits on 1.48 acres. Has 4 out buildings: which could be made into a IN~LAWS SUITE or turned into a rental unit. Building #2 She shed now but could be 2nd garage. #3 is a garage #4 greenhouse.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,744 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Cable Available, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,744 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Storm Window(s), Screens, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- 1. Family Room, Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Gravel, Unpaved.
- Wood, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- irregular rectangle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
30 21 280 001 010
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price