Step back in time and appreciate this Rare 1865 Italianate built during the end of the Civil War by Orrin Gee, the original owner and a custom brick maker. Many of the prestigious homes in West MI were built with Orrin Gee Bricks. This gorgeous retreat rests on 10 acres loaded with wildlife, hard woods & natural water preserve. Ideal for hunting deer, duck & goose. Home offers ornate wood work, crown moldings, floor to ceiling wainscoting, wood flooring, tall ceilings and unique details throughout. Original brick carriage house w/soaring beamed ceilings converted to Great Room w/FP, beautiful formal dining room, parlor w/bay window & FP, library with floor to ceiling built ins, kitchen w/pantry, breakfast nook, main floor laundry & powder room. Upper level with 4 bedrooms & updated bath.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
4,670 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Desk Built-In,Eating Area,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Michigan Basement
- 2. Family,Gas Log,Living,Other,Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Guest Quarters,Humidifier,Laminate Floor,Water Softener/Owned,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Play Equipment,Porch(es). Rolling Hills,Wetland Area,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS