Experience unparalleled lakeside living in this architecturally stunning custom built home on Lake Michigan. Revel in breathtaking lake views from every room and revel in modern amenities like granite countertops, a walk-in glass shower, jetted tub, & high end Dacor cooktop/ wall oven. With spacious bedrooms that each have private porches, abundant kitchen cabinets, 8' kitchen island, and an open floor plan, this home offers comfort and style. Cedar siding, multiple seating areas, and a suspended walkway create an enchanting treehouse feel. As part of Lakeland Association, enjoy book clubs, wine tastings, a private beach/clubhouse, and 140+ acres of common land. The common land includes areas to hunt, play pickleball/tennis, cross country ski and hike. This really is the whole package!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,190 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
350 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, NaturalGas, Phone
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Built-In Gas Oven, Disposal, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Walk Out, Full
- Skylight(s), Screens, Insulated Windows
- 1. Wood Burning, Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Wet Bar, Wood Floor, Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Paved.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Lake Michigan
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Recreational, Wooded, Garden.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price