Make yourself at home in this quality built home on 72 beautiful wooded acres with Wolf Creek running through. Home has 4 bedrooms, all with abundant natural light and gorgeous views of the surrounding woodland. Kitchen has granite counters, a cozy breakfast nook, and lots of room for a large dining table around the corner. Listen to the crackle of the wood burning fireplace or snuggle up to feel the heat from natural gas log fireplace on the lower level. Home has hot water heat, so say goodbye to your feather duster, and hello to extra time to birdwatch from the screened in back porch. Outside of the house you will find a 2 car garage, pole barn with electricity, and a second barn that housed horses many years ago. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this gem.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,040 sq. ft
Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Eating Area,Snack Bar
- Built in Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial Basement,Walk Out
- 2. Family,Gas Log,Living,Rec Room,Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Laundry Chute,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Wolf Creek
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio,Scrn Porch. Adj. to Public Land,Recreational,Rolling Hills,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS