Intriguing 1899 Farm House & property offers more then charm! No-fee HOA allows access to Thornapple River via walking trail. Deeded space to dock watercrafts available from Spring to Fall. At captivating home, entertainment is limitless & storage ample in the 6 stall garage. Bonus room is ready for hosting parties or a quiet room. Backyard is equipped w/ firepit & benches. Continuing with history, property showcases the old river bait shop, built in 1875. Appreciate original tongue & groove structure, solid beams and shelving created150 years ago. Included: BOTH sets of washers & dryers included. RESERVED: upstairs mirror, freeze chest, craftsman and gladiator tool cabinets & benches.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
3,058 sq. ft
Cable,High-Speed Internet,Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Mud Room Access
- Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Michigan Basement,Slab
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Laminate Floor,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 5,Detached.
- Underground Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 139.46 x 284.56 x 318.0 x 275.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Porch(es). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Recreational,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price