This LARGE home in the Village of Paw Paw sits on a generous half acre lot and features a 1300 sq. ft detached partially insulated/heated garage-workshop with an additional 470 sq. ft. of finished space in the loft. 5 Bedrooms & 2 full baths provide for plenty of space indoors. There is a mini kitchen on the upper level with 2 BR & 1 full bath and don't forget the HUGE, mostly fenced private back yard with extensive decking where you can entertain outdoors or enjoy the horseshoe pit. Rare opportunity to own such a large lot in the village offering LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. New paint, carpet and many other recent updates. Seller reserves the log shed in back yard.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,288 sq. ft
Paw Paw Vllg
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Michigan Basement
- 1. Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Laminate Floor,Window Treatments,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 4,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Porch(es),Scrn Porch. Level,Sidewalk.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price