Immaculate 6-bed, 4.5 bath 5200 sf Tudor-style-home on 40+ beautiful acres in a quiet rural setting in southwest Michigan. Surrounded by peaceful landscapes, prosperous farms, affordable homes and scenic country roads this is a getaway that you'll look forward to coming home to. Ideal for equestrian or canine boarding and training, the hobby farm enthusiast and for anyone simply looking for a beautiful home and relaxed lifestyle in the country. This spacious and artistically unique home casually introduces high-end features and finishes to create a comfortably appealing, intelligently designed floor plan that's ideal for entertaining and everyday living. Additional Information and a Features & Improvements List is available. 51704US131.info | 51704US131Tour.com
Single Family, Tudor
4 Full/1 Half
5,235 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Desk Built-In,Mud Room Access,Snack Bar
- Built in Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Hot Water, Wall Furnace.
- Full Basement,Slab
- 2. Living,Other Bedroom,Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Gas/Wood Stove,Guest Quarters,LP Tank Owned,LP Tank Rented,Wet Bar,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Stucco, Stone
- Underground Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch(es). Level,Recreational,Tillable,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS