Come see this beautiful home on Paw Paw Lake. One of the best views on the lake. The home has a master bedroom and bath on the main level with sliding glass doors to the 41' by 14' composite deck over looking the lake. Master bedroom has a gas log fireplace as does the living room. Living room is open to the kitchen and dining area all facing a wall of windows to the lake. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The lower level has two bedrooms, a second full kitchen, full bath and living room. Sliding glass doors opening to a covered patio and hot tub. Washer and dryer are also on the lower level. A two bedroom 782 square foot cottage with a full kitchen , living room and full bath is attached to the home. It has separate furnace and air conditioner.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,536 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Garbage Disposal,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Full Basement,Walk Out
- 2. Gas Log,Living,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Guest Quarters,Hot Tub Spa,Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Carport,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Paw Paw Lake
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, MSHDA, Rural Development, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price